I haven’t posted any pictures of this project yet. If I posted in-progress pics of everything I make, I’d never get anything done.
So, anyway, this one is finished, except for the control and switch cavity covers, which I can’t make until an order comes in. Also I need to buff the back, but I won’t do that until the covers are on.
The top is curly maple I got off of Ebay. The body and neck are mahogany. The headstock veneer and fingerboard are ebony. Finish is nitro lacquer, with a tobacco burst.
These aren’t the greatest pictures, and don’t show the whole thing, so I’ll post more when it’s completely done. Maybe even a sound clip. 😀
And this is what I had planned it to look like:
I made the above picture with this cool program: