I re-handled a knife. A local customer had a Randall blade that he had bought and put a handle on years ago. He wasn’t thrilled with his job, so he asked me to see what I could do with it.
I neglected to take a “before” picture, but here’s how it looks now:
And I put a handrubbed finish on the blade.
I also finished spraying this electric ukulele. It has a mahogany body and claro walnut top. It’s hanging in my closet right now, curing. Should be done in a couple weeks, so I’ll post more pics then.
Seems like I did more than just that last week. Oh, yeah, I spent two or three days fixing and using the lawn mower. In the hottest weather thus far this year….
Hope you all have a good week. Me too. 😉
As always, thanks for reading, and your comments and questions are most welcome.